| NYT > Physical Therapy |
Welcome to our home on the web.
Please take the time to view our marvelous facility featuring state of the art physical therapy and rehabilitation equipment and pain relieving modalities.
We are independent and owned by Physical Therapist Jeff LePage, PT who has 17 + years experience successfully treating orthopedics, auto, personal and sports injuries, vestibular and balance, pediatrics, and neck and back pain. Work injuries are treated with effective return to work programs. The latest DTS spine pain treatment is available in a physical therapy environment as well.
Our facility opened July 5, 2006 with the latest high tech rehab equipment affording our patients every opportunity for pain relief and recovery from work, sports or personal injury.
Owners, Jeff and Deana, live work and play right here in the Valley.
- Direct Hands On Approach
- Extensive - post operative orthopedic intervention experience
- Pediatric care
- Spinal Decompression using the DTS System in a Physical Therapy environment proven effective in reducing low back pain and promotes earlier tolerance to physical intervention and traditional lumbar stabilization protocol
- Mechanical cervical and carpal tunnel traction available
- Advanced Burn Life Support certification in 2001
- WorkWell Functional Capacity Evaluations for return to work determination
- Physical Therapist owned and operated
- Only licensed therapists provide care to patients
- CPR Certified
- First Aid Certified
- Computer generated-electronic documentation software for an efficient, concise paperwork process. This can be customized to address referring provider's documentation request.
- Happy clinic with full spectrum lights for the long dark Alaskan winters
- Spacious waiting area for patient's comfort
- All insurances accepted - preferred provider for most companies
- Medicare, Medicaid & TriCare Accepted
- Extended hours for commuters
- Therapeutic massage by Jessica Razink
- Therapeutic massage with swedish hot packs and hot rocks available
- Friendly staff with excellent customer service
Sign Guest Book
View Guest Book
Monday: 7AM - 7PM
Tuesday: 7am - 7pm
Wednesday: 7am - 7pm
Thursday: 7am - 7pm
Friday: 7am - 7pm
Other appointment times available by request
First Choice Physical Therapy
6701 W Blondell
Wasilla, AK 99654
Mailing Address: PO Box 298658 * Wasilla, AK 99629
Phone: 907-357-9755 * Fax: 907-357-9499
WE ARE LOCATED @ APPROXIMATELY MILE 48.5 OF THE PARKS HIGHWAY NORTH OF WASILLA.
Email: [email protected]
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU!!